Grant Seeker Pro® (GSP) License to Use, Limited Warranty and Refund Instructions. Grant Seeker Pro® (GSP), © 1994-2014 GRANT SEEKER PRO INC. All Rights Reserved. Grant Seeker Pro Inc name and logo are trademarks of GRANT SEEKER PRO INC. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS LEGAL AGREEMENT BEFORE INSTALLING, COPYING OR OTHERWISE USING THIS SOFTWARE. BY CLICKING 'ACCEPT', INSTALLING, COPYING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND GRANT SEEKER PRO INC. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK 'DO NOT ACCEPT', AND DO NOT INSTALL, COPY OR OTHERWISE USE THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE THE SOFTWARE AND, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A REFUND FROM Grant Seeker Pro Inc ONLY IF YOU PURCHASED THE SOFTWARE DIRECTLY FROM GRANT SEEKER PRO INC. AND THE SEAL HAS NOT BEEN BROKEN OR TAMPERED WITH IN ANY MANNER. YOU HAVE 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE TO RETURN THE MATERIALS. GRANT SEEKER PRO IS A HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED SOFTWARE PROGRAM AND LIKE ANY SOFTWARE PROGRAM SOLD ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD; IF YOU OPEN IT YOU OWN IT. THE REFUND IS ONLY FOR THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE LICENSE TO USE THE SOFTWARE, AS EVIDENCED BY THE RECEIPT. OTHERWISE, IF YOU PURCHASED THE SOFTWARE FROM A VENDOR, AND DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND FROM THE VENDOR ONLY, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF PURCHASE PRESCRIBED BY THAT VENDOR. IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A REFUND FROM GRANT SEEKER PRO INC. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RETURN THE MERCHANDISE POSTAGE PRE-PAID TO THE GRANT SEEKER PRO ADDRESS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS DOCUMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL GRANT SEEKER PRO INC. ISSUE A REFUND FOR ANY PURCHASE OF A "DOWNLOAD". A "DOWNLOAD" IS DEFINED AS ANY PURCHASE THAT HAS THE INTENDED END RESULT OF ACQUIRING THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM THROUGH THE DIRECT TRANSFER OF THE SOFTWARE TO THE USERS COMPUTER VIA THE INTERNET.
THE GRANT SEEKER PRO SOFTWARE GRANT GUIDE BOOK AND CD-ROM IS A ONE TIME FEE!
EXCEPTIONS: THE REFUND PERIOD WILL BE EXTENDED FOR A PERIOD OF 6 MONTHS AND THE PRODUCT DOES BECOME RETURNABLE PROVIDED THAT THE END USER PROVIDES EVIDENCE THAT THEY ATTEMPTED TO APPLY FOR AND WERE TURNED DONE BY ANY GRANT OR LOAN AGENCY.
- DEFINITIONS For the purpose of this Agreement "Software", "Software Product" and "Product" shall mean all data, computer programs, and associated files contained in Grant Seeker Pro®. The terms "you", "your", and "user" refer to a person who installs or uses Grant Seeker Pro® on a computer.
- LICENSE TO USE Under this Legal Agreement you are granted a single user, time-limited, and non-exclusive License to Use the Software on a single computer in the United States of America and its territories only. For your convenience, you may install the Software on more than one computer, but you are not authorized to use the Software on more than one computer at the same time. To allow more than one person to use this Software at the same time, you or your company or organization should purchase additional Software licenses. The Software is protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property laws and treaties. Except the License to Use the Software granted to you, and described in this section, Grant Seeker Pro Inc reserves all patent, copyright, trade mark, trade name, trade secret, and other intellectual property rights related to the Software.
- RESTRICTIONS Under this Legal Agreement you agree that you will not: (1) copy the Product, (2) distribute or reproduce the Product in whole or in part, (3) sublicense, rent, lease, loan, sell, or grant any rights to the Product for compensation of any kind, (4) use the Product on different computers concurrently, (5) install and use the Product on a computer outside the United States of America and its territories, (6) export or re-export the Product without written permission of Grant Seeker Pro Inc, (7) reverse compile, reverse assemble, reverse engineer, modify, adapt, translate, merge, derive source code from, attempt to extend your License to Use without purchasing a renewal, or create derivative works based on the Product, (8) remove or obscure any copyright, trademark, proprietary rights, disclaimer, or warning notice included on or embedded in any part of the Product, (9) disable the Auto-Update function and/or use outdated copies of the Product. IDI Magic Technologies reserves the right to make changes of the Product without notice.
- SOFTWARE OWNERSHIP The Product is licensed, not sold. Grant Seeker Pro Inc grants you a License to Use the Product in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this License Agreement. Grant Seeker Pro Inc owns and retains all title, copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights in and to the Product.
- LICENSE TRANSFER You may transfer your License to Use the Product to another person only after you uninstall and discontinue using the Product. To transfer your license properly, the recipient must first agree to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
- LIMITED WARRANTY THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS". Grant Seeker Pro Inc MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Grant Seeker Pro Inc DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT: (1) THE PRODUCT WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS AND/OR EXPECTATIONS REGARDING FUNCTIONALITY AND/OR DATA ACCURACY, (2) THE PRODUCT WILL BE FREE FROM BUGS, ERRORS, AND OTHER PRODUCT LIMITATIONS, (3) INTERNET DEPENDENT COMPONENTS OF THE PRODUCT WILL BE FUNCTIONAL AT ALL TIMES. Grant Seeker Pro Inc warrants that the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the written content provided in the Product electronic Help and the Grant Seeker Pro Inc web sites. In case of technical problems with the installation and activation of the Software on your machine within 30 days of purchase, determined as 'not resolved' by the free technical support provided by Grant Seeker Pro Inc, you are entitled to receive FREE access to our Online Database of Government Grant Programs. Grant Seeker Pro Inc will provide a refund only if you purchased the software directly from GRANT SEEKER PRO INC. and the seal on the Software Packaging has not been opened or tampered with in any manner. The refund is only for the amount paid for the license to use the software, as evidenced by the receipt. Otherwise, if you purchased the software from a vendor, you may be entitled to a refund from the vendor only, in accordance with the terms of purchase prescribed by that vendor.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Grant Seeker Pro Inc OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) HOWEVER CAUSED OR ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, EVEN IF Grant Seeker Pro Inc HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD Grant Seeker Pro Inc LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIRD PARTY SERVICES. IN ANY CASE, Grant Seeker Pro Inc's ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, AS EVIDENCED BY WRITTEN RECEIPTS OR OTHER WRITTEN EVIDENCE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. You agree not to seek punitive or exemplary damages.
- MISCELLANEOUS This License to Use and Limited Warranty can only be modified in writing signed by you and an authorized officer of GRANT SEEKER PRO INC. If any part or provision is found to be unenforceable or void, the remainder shall be valid and enforceable. If any remedy provided is determined to have failed of its essential purpose, all limitations of liability and exclusions of damages shall remain in effect. This license and limited warranty shall be construed under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. You have specific legal rights under this document, and may have other rights that vary from state to state and country to country.
IMPORTANT: For consumers who SELECTED THE OPTION TO enroll in the monthly access to the Non-Profit Database. You understand and agree that Grant Seeker Pro Inc has permission to charge the Credit Card that you used during your purchase process indefinitely or you cancel the service with Grant Seeker Pro Inc. Cancellations can be completed through email by writing to email@example.com or by calling in your cancellation to 714-577-5386 Monday Through Friday 9 and to 5 PM Pacific Standard Time. Grant Seeker Pro Inc. will not under any circumstances refund any money at all for any reason associated with the monthly subscription unless customer is able to provide a valid cancellation number that shows customer contacted Grant Seeker Pro Inc and cancelled and a charge was incurred AFTER the cancellation. If customer does not have a valid cancellation number then under no circumstances will a refund be issued.
- CONTACT If you have any questions about this License Agreement, you may call Grant Seeker Pro Inc at 714-577-5386 Or you may write to us at 18340 Yorba Linda Blvd # 107-326 Yorba Linda, CA 92886